Trimble SiteVision is an accessible outdoor augmented reality system, used for communicating new designs and changes to field crews, inspections, determining productivity and calculating quick measurements onsite including points, lines and cut/fill values.
Bring spatial data to life to easily visualize complex information with unrivaled accuracy!
All From Your Mobile Device!
From planning to completion and maintenance, SiteVision plays a key role in improving communication and efficiency.
Benefits & Features
- See how the plan will affect the surrounding environment by visualizing the design in the field.
- Take accurate measurements on the spot with integrated Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM)
- Check finished grade and laid material thickness against design elevations and tolerances.
- Share, communicate and collectively interact in real time with easy to understand visualizations to efficiently collaborate with everyone on the jobsite.
- Take photos, measurements and notes in the field for accurate and up-to-date reporting.