How It Works
Features and Benefits
Trimble Marine Construction systems are flexible, high-performance positioning systems that meet the unique needs of marine construction on both simple and complex projects.
The operator and tug captain have a real-time view of the dredger with the plan and profile views displaying the vessel outline and the dredge head along with the surveyed surface, design and dredged depth.
- Robust and reliable solutions maximize uptime
- Dredge tolerance visualization provides guidance for accurate, efficient dredging productivity
- Supports RTK for precise tide and heave calculation
- Import or build project design and survey models in the office or field
Real-Time Visualization and Monitoring
Trimble Marine Construction systems support visualization and monitoring of the angle and position of the ladder and cutterhead. View the absolute position of the dredge head in relation to the surveyed and any number of design surfaces. The working surface is updated with the dredged depths in real-time and displayed in plan, profile and 3D views. Over-dredge and under-dredge tolerances can be set and are visible on the profile view of the dredge head.
- Supports real time sonar inputs providing as-building capability
- Continuous data logging for as-building and volume reports
Multiple monitors with independent layouts can be tailored to the needs of the dredge operator. A color-coded plan view and 3D rendering highlights high and low spots. The surface Digital Terrain Model (DTM) is updated in real-time registering the progress of the dredging work showing depth, differential and production models all updated according to progress of the cutter head.
- Administrator can configure the screens for a specific workflow/user and lock it down for the operator
- Create machine or vessel shapes or import models from CAD software, including the 3D modeling tool SketchUp
Sonar imaging for underwater visualization
Add eyes below the water with Teledyne Marine sonars for real-time data visualization.
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.